Electronic Resource Management: Micro-Credentialing & Capstone Project
* This culminating course is required to complete your Micro-Credentialing requirements. - (What is Micro-Credentialing?)
Any staff involved with cataloging or metadata
To register for this capstone session you must have completed the following courses:
- Electronic Resource Management: Acquisition and Implementation
- Electronic Resource Management: Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Electronic Resource Management: Assessment and Preservation
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Each class requires a written assignment. To earn the Metadata Management Tools: Micro-Credential certificate, you must also complete this capstone project.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course contains no live sessions.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 70.00|