Amigos Online Conferences - Easy to Access. Meaningful to Attend.
As an added benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, all Amigos online conferences are now free of charge to the staff of Amigos member institutions.
Amigos Library Services presents several online conferences each year exploring topics and trends of current interest to the library community. These one to two day events are a great value with:
- Knowledgeable speakers
- Interesting content
- No travel expense
- Access to all sessions through archived recordings
- Networking with colleagues
- Topical Conference - Dec 2, 2020 - Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Libraries: Progress and Promise
- Topical Conference - Feb 11, 2021 - Moving On: Migrating Library Content and Data
- Amigos Member Conference - May 12, 2021 - Subject: TBD
For those unable to attend any of our past online conferences, archived recordings are available. Visit each conference website for registration information.
- Like the Ceiling Can’t Hold Us: Sharing Innovations in Libraries, originally presented Sep 23, 2020
- Annual Member Conference - Next Steps: Create and Cultivate a Career That Matters - originally presented May 13, 2020
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Innovating Technical Services Workflows - originally presented Feb 13, 2020
- The Library's Role in Supporting Open Educational Resources - originally presented Dec 4, 2019
- Healthy Habits: Cultivating a Culture of Health and Wellness in Libraries and Communities - originally presented Oct 10, 2019