Amigos Online Conferences - Easy to Access. Meaningful to Attend.
As an added benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, all Amigos online conferences are now free of charge to the staff of Amigos member institutions.
Amigos Library Services presents several online conferences each year exploring topics and trends of current interest to the library community. These one to two day events are a great value with:
- Knowledgeable speakers
- Interesting content
- No travel expense
- Access to all sessions through archived recordings
- Networking with colleagues
- Innovating with Metadata - November 9, 2017
- Data Wrangling Topic - February 22, 2018
- Amigos Annual Member Conference - May 16, 2018
For those unable to attend any of our past online conferences, archived recordings are available. Visit each conference website for registration information.
- Privacy and Security for Today's Library - originally presented September 21, 2017
- Amigos Annual Member Conference - Trending Topics - originally presented Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Library Space for All Ages, originally presented February 16, 2017
- Driving Library Change with User Experience Design - originally presented December 8, 2016
- Reimagining the ILS - originally presented September 15, 2016
- Amigos Annual Member Conference - Connections, Collections and Communities - originally presented May 11 & 12, 2016
- Going Out of Bounds with Reference Services - originally presented February 11, 2016
- E-books in Libraries - An Update - originally presented November 16, 2015