Electronic Resource Management: Acquisition and Implementation
* This course is eligible for Micro-Credentialing (optional) - What is Micro-Credentialing?
- Complete the following courses:
- Complete extra requirements for Micro-credentialing participants:
- Extra homework per course
- Extra capstone project (extra $70 fee)- information on the capstone project here
- Identify modes of access for electronic resources
- Understand the process of purchasing access to electronic resources
- Learn the implementation process for a new electronic resource
Library staff who are new to electronic resources work or who would like an introduction to electronic resource management.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Requirements for completion include completing a well-formed XML exercise and viewing either the live session or the recording.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|