Know & Go: Transferable Skills and the Empowered Employee
- List and identify transferrable skills that may benefit libraries or departments
- Assess how managers can challenge employees to maintain interest
- Develop strategies for utilizing employees' transferrable skills
- Discuss methods of measuring the success of empowered employees
Librarians and managers in all libraries who are interested in maximizing employee performance.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This event is open to group registration; no CEUs are available for this event.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of a one 1-hour session.
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|