Copyright 101: Helping students and patrons understand copyright
In this course, we will inspect the history of American copyright law. We will list ways that copyright law effects library work. Finally, we will discuss solutions to possible copyright-related dilemmas.
Disclaimer: This class is not taught by a lawyer. If you need legal advice, please contact a lawyer.
- Identify ways that copyright law effects library work
- List ways that copyright law effects library work
- Explain copyright-related solutions in library work
Attendees should have familiarity with Web browsers and the Internet. Basic HTML experience is preferred.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Approximately one hour of homework will be required each day.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Live Online System Requirements
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Kyla Hunt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 165.00|