Live Online System Requirements
These sessions use virtual meeting technology over the Internet. Learners and trainers are logged on simultaneously and use communication, collaboration, and applications sharing technology. In addition, Voice Over IP technology allows participants to talk with each other and the instructor through a small microphone plugged into the sound card on their computer.Live Online System Requirements
- Laptop or Desktop Computer (BigBlueButton does not run on mobile or tablets)
- at least 2G of memory
- at least a 1Ghz processor
- Recommended Browsers
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Supported Browsers
- Additional Requirements
- Adobe Flash Player
- Network connection minimum of least 0.5 Mbits/second upstream and 1 Mbits/second downstream for participants (check bandwidth using speedtest.net).
- Speakers or headphones attached to your computer
Please visit BigBlueButton's detailed requirements page for more in-depth information.
A microphone or headset with microphone is recommended, but not required. Students without a microphone contribute to conversations through text chat.
For more information about the technical requirements, contact Amigos Training Support, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-843-8482, ext. 2829 (972-851-8000 in the Dallas area).