Environmental Monitoring With Hobo Dataloggers
- Understand how climate affects collections materials
- Launch dataloggers and download data
- Effectively place dataloggers in your repository
- Download captured data and create graphs of the environmental conditions in your institution
- Identify ways to interpret the data collected
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements
It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Live Online System Requirements
This course consists of one 60-minute session.
The Imaging and Preservation Service is funded in part by a grant from the Division of Preservation and Access of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
1:30 - 2:30 PM CDT