Live Online System Requirements
These sessions use virtual meeting technology over the Internet. Learners and trainers are logged on simultaneously and use communication, collaboration, and applications sharing technology. In addition, Voice Over IP technology allows participants to talk with each other and the instructor through a small microphone plugged into the sound card on their computer.Live Online System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), 8.0 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Ubuntu 14.04 (No Adobe Connect Add-in)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 (No Adobe Connect Add-in)
- Chrome OS (No Adobe Connect Add-in)
- Supported Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Windows Edge browser
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Additional Requirements
- Adobe Flash Player 13.0+
- Network connection minimum of 512Kbps for participants.
- Speakers or headphones attached to your computer
- Apple supported devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch (4th & 5th generations) Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 6 and higher
- Android supported devices: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4, Nexus 7 tablet Android supported OS versions summary: 2.3.4 and higher
Please visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for a more in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
A microphone or headset with microphone is recommended, but not required. Students without a microphone contribute to conversations through text chat.
For more information about the technical requirements, contact Amigos Training Support, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-843-8482, ext. 2829 (972-851-8000 in the Dallas area).