Introduction to Open Access Publishing
- Understand the key stages in open access publishing
- Differentiate between the various open access policies
- Evaluate and promote open access publishers for publication and research
- Understand how open access differs from traditional academic publishing
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird||$ 130.00|