RDA for Video Recordings
- Understand where video recordings fit in the FRBR data model
- Select appropriate preferred source of information for video recordings
- Create bibliographic descriptions of video recordings
- Create access points for video recordings
- Select relationship designators for access points
Catalogers who perform original and copy cataloging for video recordings
Prerequisites: Previous experience or training in RDA such as that contained in the Amigos workshop, "Cataloging with RDA," knowledge of MARC bibliographic format.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- To earn a certificate students must attend live sessions or view recordings thereof and complete homework assignments. There will be homework assignments after each session.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird||$ 175.00|