Communication Planning for Libraries
- Identify and describe the elements of the communication planning process.
- Research, identify and evaluate a library's communications need or opportunity and audience characteristics.
- Develop measurable objectives to provide direction to deliver meaningful communication outcomes and outputs.
- Identify strategies and construct tactics that are consistent with research findings, the library need and audience preferences.
Librarians and staff who are interested in or have been tasked with overseeing their library's marketing and communication efforts.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 175.00|