Know & Go: The Art of the Reference Interview
- Understanding behavioral characteristics of reference services providers
- Conducting a well-crafted reference interview
- Employing strategies to correct a reference interaction gone wrong
- Assessing a reference interaction for quality assurance
Reference services providers in all library types
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of a one 1-hour session.
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT