Content Strategy: The Basics
Is your library's content timely, accurate, relevant, and consistent? Having a coherent content strategy can help you plan, create, publish, and manage content in an effective manner. This course will help you understand what a content strategy is and how to implement and maintain a strategy that suits your organization.
- Learn what content strategy is and why it is important
- Assess the content your organization currently creates and whether it is achieving its goals
- Create a content plan for your organization
- Develop a workflow for implementing your content plan
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Requirements for completion include viewing either the live session or the recording and completing one written assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Emily Nimsakont - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 2
January 27, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$155.00|