Reference Management: A New Approach
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Conducting an information audit
- Creating a departmental strategic plan
- Assessing the effectiveness of a reference department's services
Librarians and paraprofessionals who oversee reference and information services.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- There will be both in class and at home assignments to be completed.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Jodie Borgerding - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$220.00|