Know and Go: Learning New Languages
- Identify features of popular library language learning databases and resources
- Utilize new ways to tell library users about language learning resources
- Integrate language learning resources into programs
- Engage library staff and community stakeholders in new language learning connections
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of a one 1-hour session.
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|