Introduction to Project Management
This course is designed to introduce project management strategies and provide the direction you need to keep things on time and under budget. In addition, you will gain a clearer picture of the project manager's role in the conception, planning, execution, control and completion of a project.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of project management and the role of the project manager
- Formulate a project plan and workflow structure
- Maintain project timeline, communications, and budget
- Evaluate project management tools and software
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 165.00|