EAD3: The Basics
- Assess whether EAD is appropriate for an institution
- Identify supporting archival standards for EAD
- Know structure of EAD
- Encode specific types of finding aid data into appropriate EAD elements
Archivists and special-collections librarians responsible for creating new finding aids or converting old ones into XML.
Basic knowledge of archival finding aids and their role in providing access to archival collections
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will, through four homework assignments, build a complete, well-formed and valid EAD instance.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of four 2-hour sessions.
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 280.00|