Library Management for Beginners: Workplace Communication
Effective communication is what sets great leaders above the rest. As a manager, you need to adapt your style to get the most out of different people while assertively providing direction through effective feedback. This course will help managers and supervisors to communicate effectively to the diverse range of personalities in a workplace.
- Understand the benefits of effective workplace communication
- Overcome barriers to workplace communication
- Develop effective questioning and feedback skills
New or experienced managers in any library type
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|