Identifying, Evaluating and Lifting Barriers to Services in your Library
Join this interactive session to explore ways to identify barriers and solutions in order to increase awareness of and access to your existing library services.
- Discuss current barriers/ trends in barriers
- Idenify specific organizational barriers
- Implement a plan to evaluate and remove service barriers
Attendees should have familiarity with Web browsers and the Internet. Basic HTML experience is preferred.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Participants to take a homework plan and observe and identify barriers to generate a post reflective statement on goals for removing barriers to services in their organization.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 95.00|