Digital Citizenship in Today's Libraries
In this course, we will define what it means to be a digital citizen, followed by deep-dives into the nine elements of digital citizenship. Throughout the discussion we will identify services and programming opportunities that libraries of all types can provide to help promote digital citizenship in their communities.
- Define the concept of digital citizenship and how it relates to other literacies.
- Analyze the nine elements of digital citizenship.
- Develop services and create programming opportunities that promote digital citizenship in communities.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- One hour of homework will be required in order to receive a completion certificate
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird||$ 130.00|