Design Thinking in Libraries
After defining the concept of design thinking, we will explore how it can be implemented into libraries, then discuss the benefits as well as note-worthy precautions to consider before implementing design thinking.
- Define design thinking
- Explain the design thinking process
- Discuss the uses of design thinking in libraries
- Look at examples of design thinking
- Identify the possible downside of design thinking
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 130.00|