Tips for Hosting a Game Night in Your Library
- Discuss how game nights align with public libraries' mission
- Identify types of game nights
- Develop a plan for library game nights
- Discuss a marketing plan for your event
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 130.00|