Older Adults in the Library
In this course, we will identify what older adults want from their local library. We will compile a list of program and resources for older adults. Finally, we will discuss possible challenges inherent in serving older adults.
- Identify needs of older adults
- Develop program ideas for adults
- List possible challenges inherent in serving older adults
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|