Save the Dates for Infobase’s August Webinars
Gear up for the new school year with Infobase webinars that will guide you through the latest enhancements made to Infobase’s streaming video, databases, and eBook collections! Plus, get a sneak peek at the forthcoming relaunches of World News Digest, Learn360, and Classroom Video On Demand.
Click on the links below to register. Following the live session, you will automatically be emailed a recording of the webinar you registered for, to view at your convenience. All webinars will be held from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern time unless otherwise noted.
August 2019 Calendar
- Monday 8/5 - Personalize Student Learning with CLASSROOM VIDEO ON DEMAND for High Schools
- Tuesday 8/6 - Take a Sneak Peek at the New and Improved WORLD NEWS DIGEST
- Monday 8/12 - Head Back to School with LEARN360!
- Tuesday 8/13 - More Than Video: Exploring the Non-Video Resources in LEARN360
- Wednesday 8/14 - Explore America's Past with Infobase's U.S. History Databases
- Thursday 8/15 - From Ancient to Modern: Infobase's World History Databases Have You Covered!
- Monday 8/19 - Get to Know the Universal Infobase Admin Portal
- Tuesday 8/20 - Meet Your Curriculum Goals with Infobase's MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL eBOOK SUBSCRIPTION Collection
- Wednesday 8/21 - Ensure Scholarly Engagement and Workplace Readiness with FILMS ON DEMAND for Academic Institutions
- Thursday 8/22 - Introducing the Premium Add-On Collections from FILMS ON DEMAND
- Monday 8/26 - Bring U.S. History to Life with Infobase's ISSUES & CONTROVERSIES IN AMERICAN HISTORY
- Tuesday 8/27, 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (ET) - Discover SCIENCE ONLINE: The Essential STEM Resource from Infobase
- Tuesday 8/27 - Bring Science Back to Life with TODAY'S SCIENCE from Infobase
- Wednesday 8/28, 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (ET) - Help Your Teachers Deliver Unlimited Creativity with THE MAILBOX® SCHOOL & DISTRICT
- Wednesday 8/28 - Engage Younger Students with THE WORLD ALMANAC® FOR KIDS ELEMENTARY
- Thursday 8/29 - Make Learning Fun with THE WORLD ALMANAC® FOR KIDS