Grow your eBook collection with the ultimate social sciences digital library!
SAGE Knowledge delivers a wealth of authoritative, interdisciplinary content from across the social sciences with flexible pricing options to suit your library’s needs. Hosting more than 5,300 titles, SAGE Knowledge includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content—including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more. This essential digital library resource includes suited to all levels of researchers, from undergraduate students starting their first research projects, to experienced faculty members.
The benefits for you and your researchers:
- A wealth of content: Discover high-quality eBook and eReference content from top authors around the world.
- Flexible pricing options: You choose the package and pricing option that suits your library’s research and budget needs.
- On-the-go research tools: Download and share chapters via social media, email or your VLE. Plus, the platform is mobile-friendly.
- Extra features for research made easy: We’ll save your users' favorite search terms, make it easy to export citations, and offer related content suggestions.
With no physical DRM, users can download PDFs of content to keep on their desktop or print for future reference.
Award-Winning Content on SAGE Knowledge:
- The SAGE Encyclopedia of Psychology and Gender
- The SAGE Encyclopedia of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Second Edition
Amigos members qualify for special savings from SAGE Publishing! Please contact Chris Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org today for your price quote or to set up a trial.