Candidates for election to the Amigos Board of Directors
The Amigos Library Services Nominating Committee has announced the slate of candidates for election to the Amigos Library Services Board of Directors. Candidate and voting information will be sent to the designated Voting Representatives of Amigos member institutions as part of an upcoming Call to Meeting email.
Amigos Nominating Committee Chair, Linda Morgan Davis, Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Library System (NM), reported the slate of candidates for the May election which includes the following:
- Candidates for Board of Directors (Librarian) – three to be elected for a three-year term:
- Mr. David Eckert, Library Director, Crowley Ridge Regional Library System (AR)
- Ms. Sheila Johnson, Dean of Libraries, Oklahoma State University (OK)
- Dr. Barbara Lovato, Library Director, University of New Mexico-Valencia Campus (NM)
- Ms. Anna Strackeljahn, Director, Lindenwood University-Belleville Campus Library (IL)
- Ms. Jennifer Strayhorn, Library Director, Texarkana Public Library (TX-AR)
Candidate for Independent Director – one to be elected for a three-year term:
- Ms. Heather Hageman, Director, Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, Washington University Medical Campus (MO)
Davis expressed her thanks to the members of the Nominating Committee: Liz MacDonald, Lindenwood University (MO), and Trisha Mooney, Amigos Staff Liaison.