As an added benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, all Amigos online conferences are now free of charge to the staff of Amigos member institutions.
Amigos Library Services presents several online conferences each year exploring topics and trends of current interest to the library community. These one to two day events are a great value with:
- Knowledgeable speakers
- Interesting content
- No travel expense
- Access to all sessions through archived recordings
- Networking with colleagues
- Annual Member Conference - Next Steps: Create and Cultivate a Career That Matters - May 13, 2020
For those unable to attend any of our past online conferences, archived recordings are available. Visit each conference website for registration information.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Innovating Technical Services Workflows - originally presented on Feb 13, 2020
- The Library's Role in Supporting Open Educational Resources - originally presented on Dec 4, 2019
- Healthy Habits: Cultivating a Culture of Health and Wellness in Libraries and Communities - originally presented on Oct 10, 2019
- Amigos Member Conference - Untapped Potential: Discovering and Developing the Leader Within - originally presented Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Open Doors: Reaching Underserved Populations - originally presented February 28, 2019
- The Future of Cataloging: RDA, Linked Data and More - originally presented November 8, 2018