Checking Your Website for Accessibility Issues
This course will focus on understanding the requirements of Section 508 for federal agencies and the Web Accessibility Guidelines and how to evaluate your website for accessibility issues.
By the end of the class, participants should be able to:
- Compare the requirements of Section 508 and the Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Describe a solution for each requirement
- Analyze a website for accessibility issues
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- 1 hour of homework per session
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 200.00|