Strategies for Creating and Rebuilding Library Partnerships
Partnerships can be the lifeblood of successful and sustainable programs and services. Engaged community partners help expand services and reach new audiences. Learn to to identify what partners bring to the table and cultivate and activate new and existing partnerships that deliver for everyone invested.
- Define the role of partnerships in libraries
- Explain steps in establishing and evaluating partnerships
- Analyze return on investment and expectations in partnerships
- Formulate plan for consistent partnership development
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Optional Homework Assignment included
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Erin Gray - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
September 21, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Fee||$90.00|