Linked Data and Libraries
- Understand the fundamental principles of linked data
- Explain how linked data can be used in libraries
- Identify current linked data projects and how to contribute to them
Any staff interested in linked data applications in libraries.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Short homework assignments are required after each session.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Emily Nimsakont - email@example.com
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 220.00|