Know & Go: Census Records for Genealogy
At the conclusion of webinar, participants will know:
- How and where to access census records
- The history and historical importance of census records for genealogical research
- The type of data collected and how it relates to genealogy
- The differences and similarities of local census records
This webinar is suited for everyone
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of a one 1-hour session.
Instructor: Maggie Rose - firstname.lastname@example.org
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|