Graphic Design Basics for Librarians
- Understanding basic graphic design elements and principles.
- Applying graphic design elements and principles to print and electronic promotional materials
- Creating new print and electronic promotional materials using Canva
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussions and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Jodie Borgerding - email@example.com
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$90.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$180.00|