Know & Go: Collaborating with Faculty
Collaboration with faculty is a key component of librarians' jobs. Working with faculty on assignment design, instruction, student, support, programming initiatives, and research projects are a few of the ways in which librarians and faculty partner for student success. In this session, attendees will be introduced to best practices for working with faculty. Dr. Lauren Hays will share practical examples of how to approach collaboration and how to keep the momentum for collaborative projects.
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Identifying various ways to collaborate with faculty
- Recognizing best practices for working with faculty
- Attendees will brainstorm ideas for how to collaborate with faculty at their institutions
Academic librarians and staff
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 60-minute session.
Instructor: Lauren Hays - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact hours: 1 hour
June 13, 2022
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT