Know & Go: Performance Improvement Plans
In this session, learn how to objectively handle personnel issues and how to address them with an effective performance improvement plan.
At the end of this workshops participants will be able to do the following:
- Identify methods for addressing and documenting disciplinary issues
- Determine if a performance improvement plan is necessary
- Develop a performance improvement plan to address personnel issues
- Assess and monitor the progress of the performance improvement plan
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of a one 1-hour session.
Instructor: Jodie Borgerding - firstname.lastname@example.org
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|