At the conclusion of webinar, participants will know:
- How and where to access census records
- The history and historical importance of census records for genealogical research
- The type of data collected and how it relates to genealogy
- The differences and similarities of local census records
- Introductory knowledge about European census records
Genealogists, Librarians, General Researchers
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Big Blue Button's minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 90-minute session.
Instructor: Maggie Rose - email@example.com
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 1.5
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 55.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 100.00|