Library of Congress Classification: The Basics
- Learn the structure of Library of Congress Classification through an examination of the classification schedules
- Understand number building and the use of cutter numbers
- Build Library of Congress Classification numbers for a variety of resources
Staff with cataloging and classification duties.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Short homework assignments are required after each session.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Emily Nimsakont - email@example.com
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 195.00|