Instruction & Outreach Librarian -- University of Houston-Victoria Library -- Victoria, TX
The University of Houston-Victoria is seeking an Instruction & Outreach Librarian!
Designs and implements library instruction and information literacy efforts for all levels of classes; develops and promotes services for students using a variety of media; collaborates with other librarians to coordinate library marketing and outreach materials.
- Designs, implements, and promotes library-related instruction to all levels of classes; selects appropriate delivery methods, including written, oral, visual, and online.
- Collaborates with faculty and instructional support personnel to ensure alignment with desired learning outcomes and objectives.
- Maintains and reports accurate assessments of instructional activities and learning outcomes.
- Collaborates with other librarians to coordinate library instruction, information literacy, and outreach efforts through materials and events.
- Provides reference services at the main reference desk.
- Participates in collection development in assigned subject area.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: Master's degree in library science
Minimum Experience: (2) years related experience
Required Attachments by Candidate: Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Resume, Transcripts, Writing Sample
Minimum Salary: 3,341.83 Monthly
Employee Status: Regular/Benefits
Job Posting: Jul 7, 2021, 3:25:17 PM
Closing Date (Period for Applying) - External: Aug 2, 2021, 11:59:00 PM