Association Management Services Assistant -- Amigos Library Services -- St. Louis, MO
Amigos Library Services is seeking to fill the position of Association Management Services Assistant in the St. Louis office. Read the full description of this exciting opportunity and application instructions below.
This position provides support for Association Management Services clients by responding promptly to customer inquiries, processing registrations and payments, creating reports and document packets, and keeping association websites up to date.
This position reports to the Association Management Services Supervisor.
This position is in the St. Louis office of Amigos Library Services. Work-related travel is required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.) and Windows
- Ability to quickly learn new computer software programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Associate degree. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Relevant work experience may be substituted based on two (2) years of work for one (1) year of college level courses.
- Experience in supporting customers through direct customer contact face-to-face or by phone and e-mail
- Experience in creating forms and schedules, as well as maintaining databases and creating reports
- Experience working in a library, non-profit organization or logistics preferred
To apply, send a cover letter and resume, as PDF attachments by May 22, 2020 to email@example.com