Offer and Message from Duke University Press
In response to the current challenges that universities face as a result of the spread of COVID-19, Duke University Press would like to offer libraries additional support:
- We are extending grace access for content hosted on both of our platforms (read.dukeupress.edu and projecteuclid.org) through the end of May for our existing customers.
- As courses transition to online, we can provide 90 days of complimentary electronic access to course materials. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are partnering with EBSCO and ProQuest to allow multi-user access through mid-June to all e-books purchased on their platforms. Read ProQuest's statement.
- We would like to share our reading lists, which offer free content (included is Navigating the Threat of Pandemic).
- We provide remote access options on both of our content platforms. If you would like to set this up, please contact our Customer Relations team at email@example.com.
View our Spring 2019 catalog.