Member Discount Services (MDS) Subscription Specialist -- Amigos Library Services -- Dallas, TX
Amigos Library Services is looking to fill the position of MDS Subscription Specialist. Read the full description of this exciting opportunity and application instructions below.
Provide sales support for Member Discount Services (MDS), including coordinating order and invoice processing, maintenance of all customer subscription data, and responding to customer service inquiries relating to invoicing. Initiate and participate in marketing campaigns. Provide quotes and serve as a liaison for customer and vendor relations.
This position reports to the Member Discount Services & Courier Supervisor.
This position is located in the Dallas office of Amigos Library Services. Remote work options will be considered for highly qualified candidates. Some work-related travel is required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.) and Windows.
- Two years' experience in library-related or other applicable environment requiring regular contact with customers and vendors.
- Familiarity with library products and services preferred.
- Individual must be able to operate various office equipment and electronic devices including, but not limited to: personal computer, copiers, printers, fax, calculator, and telephone.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume by October 7, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.