Association Management Services Supervisor -- Amigos Library Services -- St. Louis, MO
Amigos Library Services is looking to fill the position of Association Management Services Supervisor. Read the full description of this exciting opportunity and application instructions below.
Manage the activities of Association Management Services, providing guidance and supervision to staff in order to meet contractual obligations. Act as primary liaison to clients. Provide administrative and direct customer service support for Association Management Services Clients. Provide management support of meetings, conferences, trade shows and events. Work with a variety of membership management programs used by Association Management clients.
Reports to: Chief Programs Officer.
Location: St. Louis office of Amigos Library Services. Remote work options will be considered for highly qualified candidates. Work-related travel is required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years progressively responsible experience in libraries or library service organizations.
- At least 3 years supervisory experience.
- Ability to plan and carry-out large events.
- Skill in managing complex client relationships.
- Knowledge of associations or non-profit organizations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Considerable ability in oral and written communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Professional library experience in an academic or public library environment.
- Experience in serving on or working with a library association Board, committee or division.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree
Preferred Education: Master's Degree in Library Science from an ALA-accredited college or university.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume by July 19, 2019 to email@example.com