Candidates for election to the Amigos Board of Directors
The Amigos Library Services Nominating Committee has announced the slate of candidates for election in May to the Amigos Library Services Board of Directors. Candidate and voting information will be sent to the designated Voting Representatives of Amigos member institutions as part of an upcoming Call to Meeting.
Amigos Nominating Committee Chair, Linda Morgan Davis, Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Library System (NM), reported the slate of candidates which includes the following:
Candidates for Board of Directors (Librarian) – three to be elected for a three-year term:
- Ms. Barbara Glackin, Dean, Southeast Missouri State University Library
- Ms. Rachael Grime, Director, Little Dixie Regional Libraries (MO)
- Ms. Britt Anne Murphy, Library Director, Hendrix College Library (AR)
- Ms. Margaret Neill, Library Director, Thomas Branigan Memorial Library (NM)
- Dr. John Walsh, Library Director, Cochise College Library (AZ)
Candidate for Independent Director – one to be elected for a three-year term:
- Dr. Louis Lafrado, L&D Associates Consulting Group (NM)
Candidate for Board of Directors (Librarian) – one to be elected for a two-year term:
- Ms. Valerie Nye, Library Director, Santa Fe Community College (NM)
Candidate for Board of Directors (Independent) – one to be elected for a two-year term:
- Ms. Chris LeBeau, Kansas City, MO
Davis expressed her thanks to the members of the Nominating Committee: Judy Casey, Rogers Public Library (AR); Carrie Cline, Neosho-Newton County Library (MO); and Trisha Mooney, Amigos Staff Liaison.