Data Planet Gets New Logo
Data Planet now looks like an official part of the SAGE family since they have a brand-new logo with additional SAGE branded marketing materials coming soon.
And more big news to share:
Data Planet Reaches 52 Billion Data Points!
The Data Planet repository has grown from 35 to 52 billion data points over the past period, representing an astounding 49% increase in the number of statistics available!
Datasets added over the past year include:
- International Monetary Fund
- Regional Economic Outlook: Asia and Pacific
- Regional Economic Outlook: Middle East and Central Asia
- Regional Economic Outlook: Sub-Saharan Africa
- Regional Economic Outlook: Western Hemisphere
- Coordinated Direct Investment Survey
- Coordinated Portfolio Investment Survey
- Balance of Payments/International Investment Position (World and Regional Aggregates)
- Currency Composition of Foreign Exchange Reserves (COFER)
- Energy Information Administration
- International Energy Statistics
- Electricity - Detailed
- Natural Gas - Detailed
- Petroleum and Other Liquids – Detailed
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
- Department of Homeland Security
- Refugees and Asylees
- Nonimmigrant Admissions
- Immigration Enforcement Actions
Information on new data and the Data Planet coverage policy may be found here.
Amigos members enjoy special loyalty pricing from SAGE Publishing! For trial and pricing information, contact Chris Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-843-8482, ext. 2843