PolicyMap Enhances Features
PolicyMap offers easy-to-use online mapping with data on demographics, real estate, health, jobs, and more in communities across the US. Your library can trust PolicyMap to find the right data for their research, market studies, business planning, site selection, grant applications, and impact analysis.
They have recently added the following enhancements:
- New download feature – users can now easily download spreadsheet files of the data they’re looking at, for their internal analysis.
- A "data search feature" – PolicyMap includes a lot of data, and the menus can be overwhelming -- the search feature now makes it easier to find specific data.
- Significant improvements to print, share, and save functionalities – printing has a new interface with higher quality exports; you can now share the URL of a specific map (as well as post a map to various social media), and our save interface is now much more polished.
- Community Health Report to get county-wide information about the health, demographics, and conditions of a community.
- New data indicators, including data on health, immigration, occupations, income inequality, and faster and more comprehensive updates to our massive data warehouse.
Are you interested in learning more? We can set up an informational webinar just for you! Contact Ashley Brizuela at email@example.com or 800-843-8482, ext. 2805.