Library Branch Manager -- Eastern Oklahoma District Library System -- Eufaula, OK
Library Branch Manager – Eufaula Memorial Library.
Manages and administers the operation and staff of library branch in Eufaula. Ensures outstanding customer service is provided to all patrons; serves as an advocate and spokesperson for the branch and the System in the communities.
- 40 hrs. per week; includes some evenings and Saturdays.
- Qualifications: MLS/MLIS; or BA/BS and five or more years related library experience; and experience developing programs for library users of all ages.
- Demonstrated performance in a management position and library coursework.
- Duties include managing the library buildings, staff, and collections using professional principles of the library field.
- Manager will oversee the successful long term and daily operation of the library including awareness and use of the library facility, staff supervision and training, financial transactions and successful development of good relationships with governmental officials, library friends and volunteers.
Beginning salary $42,349 plus excellent benefits.
Applications are available at http://www.eodls.org/mission/careers/ or any EODLS Library but must be returned to: Eastern OK District Library System
Attn: Eufaula opening
14 E. Shawnee
Muskogee, OK 74403
Applications accepted until April 30, 2018.