Alexander Street Press Offers Additional Discounts on Several Products
Amigos members can take advantage of extra savings on these Alexander Street Products now through December 15:
- Ethnographic Sound Archive
Ethnographic Sound Archives Online brings together previously unpublished historic audio recordings and their supporting field materials, opening new paths for the study of music in its cultural context. The collection brings together 2,000 hours of audio recordings from field expeditions around the world, particularly from the 1960s through the 1980s—the dawn of ethnomusicology as a codified discipline.
- Twentieth Century Religious Thought
The largest, most comprehensive resource for the study of 20th century religious thinkers. Twentieth Century Religious Thought Library covers over 200 leading thinkers and writers, offering scholarly and curated selections of foundational writings, contextual monographs, and archival content to scholars of interreligious studies. Unique analytical software and indexing facilitate deep scholarship.
- Women and Social Movements Library
Women and Social Movements Library focuses on women’s public activism globally, from 1600 to the present. Created through a collaboration with leading historians, the collection contains nearly 400,000 pages of primary source documents and more than 200 related scholarly essays interpreting these sources.
- Go inside the woman suffrage movement with Elisabeth Freeman
- View the 1948 United Nations Declaration of Human Rights with Minerva Bernardino
- Explore the foundations for the modern LGBTQ movement in The Ladder, published by the Daughters of Bilitis
- Read the words of Justina, who joined the armed struggle against the American-sponsored regime in Guatemala in the 1980s
- Counseling and Therapy in Video Library
This series contains more than 2,500 hours of footage from actual therapy sessions, training videos, and reenactments conducted by renowned counseling professionals.
Includes all 5 volumes:
- Vol I & II – Classic foundational videos
- Vol III – Films about the founders of theory and progression of counseling today
- Vol IV – Addresses new population groups, contemporary approaches and issues – still being updated with 2016 and 2017 films
- Vol V – Comprehensive DSM-5, ICD 10 coverage – new content added through 2022
- Brand new titles from 2016 and 2017 bringing the total number of films to 495
- Subjects including pediatric pain, pathophysiology, infection control, medication administration, long term care, intravenous therapy and general nursing topics
- Highest quality nursing training films available
- Fully compliant with federal regulations from OSHA and CMS
- Fully accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
For more information or to request a quote or free trial, contact Megan Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-843-8482, ext. 2896.