Bloomsbury Offers Members Subscribers Additional Months
Through April, Bloomsbury Fashion Central, home to Berg Fashion Library and Fashion Photography Archive, is happy to offer members discounts on these exceptional resources.
About Bloomsbury Fashion Central
Bloomsbury Fashion Central is the market-leading digital hub for interdisciplinary research and education in fashion and dress. The site’s two subscription products – Berg Fashion Library and Fashion Photography Archive – complement each other and offer enhanced content discoverability through a unified taxonomy, powerful search, and related content functionality.
Bloomsbury Fashion Central offers top-quality digitized content, which is curated and peer reviewed by industry and academic experts, and is presented in a broad range of content types: major reference works, online exclusive articles, scholarly e-Books, biographies, lesson plans, bibliographic guides, textbooks, ancillary and video content, and tens of thousands of images from museums around the world.
Updated throughout the year, Bloomsbury Fashion Central is a dynamic and vital digital resource for institutions worldwide offering courses in Fashion, History, Visual Culture, Anthropology, and more.
- Extensive bank of 13,000 color images from partners, including the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute, the Commercial Pattern Archive, and more
- Full text e-Books of 90 Berg fashion titles, with more added regularly
- Essential for a range of departments across the Arts and Humanities: Visual Arts, Drama, History, Media Studies, Anthropology, Cultural Studies, and Museum Studies
- Around 300,000 images will be available by the end of the first year of launch, with further collections – of 50,000 images each – being released in phases 3 times a year thereafter
- Hundreds of articles, audio, and video resources from expert commentators
- Essential for Fashion, Cultural Studies, Photography, Media Studies, Drama, and Costume Studies Departments
Take advantage of the Amigos - Bloomsbury Fashion Central Open Trial from March 6 to May 5, 2017.
If you subscribe to both:
Berg Fashion Library and Fashion Photography Archive by April 30, 2017, you will receive two months of free access to the resources (May and June), with billing to begin July 1, 2017.
Confirm your order by April 30, 2017 and receive 14-month access for the price of 12 months.
For more information, contact Ashley Brizuela at email@example.com or 800-843-8482, ext. 2805.