Let It Go: Weeding Your Library's Collection
- Identify commonly used weeding practices and methods
- Evaluate your library's collection
- Develop and execute a weeding plan
- Incorporate your weeding plan and practices into your library's collection development policy
Staff of all levels and library types involved with collection development and maintenance.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed requirements page for in-depth information.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 200.00|