Introduction to Dublin Core
- Explain the Dublin Core Abstract Model
- List and define the 15 DC Elements
- Understand the DC Terms and their relationship with the 15 Elements
- Distinguish between Term, Class, and Type
- Understand DC documentation for terms
- Compare different expressions of DC
Catalogers and other library staff who create records for digital objects in image management systems or institutional repositories
Experience in creating metadata, either in a library cataloging environment or a digitization project.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will create a Dublin Core record for a supplied digital object./li>
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 105.00|