RDA for Audio Recordings
- Understand where audio recordings fit in the FRBR data model
- Select the preferred source of information for carrier-based and electronic audio recordings
- Create descriptions for audio recordings
- Create access points for audio recordings
- Select the appropriate relationship designators for access points.
Catalogers who perform original and copy cataloging for audio recordings
Previous experience or training in RDA such as that contained in the Amigos workshop, "Cataloging with RDA," knowledge of MARC bibliographic format.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- To earn a certificate students must attend live sessions or view recordings thereof and complete homework assignments. There will be homework assignments after each session.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 200.00|